Wondering how to start your Gold Award? As you tackle Step One in GoGold, the GoGold application system, the 2019 National Gold Award Girl Scouts are here to help. They’ll answer your most pressing questions about becoming a Gold Award Girl Scout.
Gold Award Girl Scouts
Issues of the world, meet your match.
The Girl Scout Gold Award is the highest award a Girl Scout can earn. Once achieved, it shows colleges, employers, and your community that you’re out there changing the world.
Join a century of women who have done big things. Learn about scholarships for Gold Award Girl Scouts, the history of the Gold Award, and the benefits of going Gold.
Begin Your Girl Scout Gold Award Journey Today!
There are two deadlines for Gold Award Final Reports:
- Girls currently working on their Gold Award Project, if you would like to be included in this year’s Gold Award Ceremony (June 2021), you must submit your final paperwork by March 31, 2021.
- Graduating Ambassadors (will be included in next year’s Gold Award Ceremony in June 2022), you must submit your final paperwork by September 30, 2021.
Everything you need is here. View the requirements, register a user account and begin following the steps in the online application.
- Girl Scout Gold Award Online Application
Scout Gold Award FAQ
- Take Action Project Ideas
- Gold Award Volunteer Guide
- Gold Award Flyer Template
- Supplemental Money Earning for the Girl Scout Gold Award Info Sheet
- Supplemental Money Earning for the Girl Scout Gold Award Form
Scout Gold Award packet
- The Five Elements of a Sucessful Girl Scout Gold Award
Girls Should Go Gold
Ask A Gold Award Girl Scout
Go Above and Beyond
Below are some scholarship opportunities for Gold Award Girl Scouts. Some of these scholarships are through Girl Scouts and others are separate organizations. In that case, you would have to contact them to get more information.
Always ask the college or university you plan to attend if they offer scholarships for the Girl Scout Gold Award, leadership, or civic engagement. If your college is unsure, please have them contact Alison Wernicke at 813-262-1826 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ann Hensler Scholarship
GTE Federal Credit Union
Hillsborough County Scholarship
Hiram College Scholarship
Moffitt Healthy KIDZ Program
Paul Smith College Scholarship
Tampa Bay Lightning Heroes of Tomorrow
Veterans of Foreign Wars