Most people think Girl Scouts can only be in a troop, but did you know that there are six different ways to be a Girl Scout? Do what you want to do, when you want to do it and benefit from the excellent quality of the Girl Scout Leadership experience – but in more flexible ways that fit your schedule. A girl (or adult, for that matter!) can enter/experience any pathway at any time; one at a time, or a few simultaneously – it’s up to you!
- Camp – Like to learn more about nature and the environment? Hike? Bike? Canoe? Come camping with us. You can choose to camp by day or overnight. (Short-term) Join our Camp Pathway!
- Events – Maybe you have more than one passion. Maybe you love horses and Web design and photography. If so, you can attend multiple half- or one- day events throughout the year and learn about what interests you most. (Short-term) Join our Events Pathway!
- Series – Love dance? Chess? The environment? Lots of other girls do, too. Why not explore your interests together in a way that fits your schedule? (Short-term) Join our Series Pathway!
- Travel – Pack your bags - Girl Scouts are going places! Whether you choose to travel across town or around the world, the adventure will stay with you forever. (Long-term: 12-24 months) Join our Travel Pathway!
- Troop – Join a troop and meet regularly with other girls to participate in exciting activities, make a difference in your community and have lots of fun! (Long-term: 9-12 months) Join our Troop Pathway!
- Virtual – Girl Scouting via the Internet? You bet! Become a virtual Girl Scout and participate in exciting interactive activities with girls across the world. (Short-term) Coming soon!
Whichever Membership Pathway(s) you choose, we are excited you want to be a part of Girl Scouts – the leading organization for girls in grades K-12.