What About Parents?
The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource that supports troop leaders and co-leaders, making the process of running a troop easier and more efficient.
Through the Volunteer Toolkit, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
- Parents can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
If you’re having any issues logging in to your member community account, we have a quick walk through to help guide you. Just click here.
Have you been using the toolkit? We'd love to hear your feedback! Visit Contact Us and fill out the online form.
Volunteer Toolkit Patch – for Adult Volunteers only (sorry girls!)
Volunteer Toolkit or VTK is a digital resource for leaders, parents and Juliette Girl Scouts. Not only can you create plans for meetings, but you can communicate with your troop and find many ideas for activities. The VTK can make the process of running a troop easier and more efficient. It is fun and easy to earn the patch which will include additional year recognition. Patch Requirements (only for Adult Volunteers).
Cost: Free to volunteers who complete the scavenger hunt.