Storytelling with Photography, 4/22/23, 2:00 PM
Grade Levels: J, C, S, A, AR
Location: Florida Museum of Photography Arts
400 N. Ashley Dr
Tampa, FL 33602
Program Date: 4/22/2023
Who can Attend: 4th – 12th grades with registered adults
Event Fee: $35.00 per girl, $7.00 per adult
Registration Deadline: 4/9/2023 11:59 PM
We all have a story to tell, photography is the easiest way to do so as images carry a thousand words. Learn this wonderful skill in a museum environment with highly qualified instructors and practice telling your story after a short visual lecture using cameras supplied by the museum. You will receive a certificate of completion, 1 print of your work, admission to the museum and the FMoPA fun patch.
All girls are welcome to attend this event but must be accompanied by a registered adult member. If the adult is not her parent/guardian, the chaperone must also have a valid background check.
Adults must register for this event if they will be attending.
Will be sent out 2 weeks before the Event start date. Print, complete, sign, and bring with you to check-in at the event. If you are not attending with your Girl Scout, be sure to send the completed documents with her or the chaperone in charge.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email and sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no refunds or transfers for no-shows.
- Refund requests received on or after 4/9/2023 will not be eligible for a refund, except in extenuating circumstances based on a case by case request.
- For questions about this event, please check out our GSWCF FAQ page
- Click here to fill out the form for a waitlist spot. Please note this does not guarantee your registration into the event.