Adult Training: Supporting Positive and Adverse Childhood Experiences with Emotional Intelligence, 7/12/23, 6:00 PM
Grade Levels: Adults
Program Date: 7/12/2023, 6:00 PM
Event Fee: $5.00 per adult
Registration Deadline: 7/2/2023, 11:59 PM
*Pre-requisite: Frameworks: Emotional Intelligence as a Lens for Mentorship*
Through this engaging workshop focused on emotional intelligence (EQ) participants will learn about the social and emotional skills that support the development of EQ, explore the benefits of building EQ, and gain tools for integrating EQ strategies into their work.
Learn what Positive and Adverse Childhood Experiences (PACEs) are
Understand how PACEs affect your mentees
Gain EQ tools and strategies to ensure you are supporting PACEs for all mentees
This engaging virtual workshop will explore the concept of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the impactful role it plays in the lives of both youth and adults. Through a mixture of lecture content, reflection prompts, and interactive exercises, attendees will learn tips and strategies for building up the social and emotional skills of the youth they work with. Participants will also walk away with actionable resources and tools for building EQ that can be immediately incorporated to enhance the youth leadership experience.
Will be sent out two weeks before the event start date. Please print, complete, sign, and bring with you to check-in at the event.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email and sent directly to email@example.com
- There will be no refunds or transfers for no-shows.
- Refund requests received on or after 7/2/2023 will not be eligible for a refund, except in extenuating circumstances on a case-by-case request.
- For questions about this event, please contact Adult Learning at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click here to fill out the form for a waitlist spot. Please note this does not guarantee your registration into the event.