Adult Training: Small Craft Safety Canoe/Kayak/SUP, 4/22/23, 9:00 AM
Grade Levels: Adults
Location: Camp Indian Echo, 11004 Hudson Ave, Hudson, FL 34669
Program Date: 4/22/2023
Event Fee: $5.00 per adult
Registration Deadline: 4/9/2023
Required training to take Girl Scouts canoeing, kayaking, and paddle boarding at GSWCF Camp Indian Echo and small Florida lakes without currents. Develop the skills to self–rescue and assist others. Practice small craft safety emergencies. Participants should already have experience with canoeing, kayaking, and paddleboards.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the training.
Participants should be dressed in comfortable clothes that are weather/environment appropriate.
Swimsuits and water shoes are suggested, as you will go into the lake.
Participants are required to wear closed-toed shoes.
Participants should bring a folding camp chair, and a full, refillable water bottle.
You are welcome to bring a snack. Participants need to bring a bag lunch.
A confirmation email will be sent two weeks before the event, identifying the required forms and materials to bring to the training.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email and sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no refunds or transfers for no-shows.
- Refund requests received on or after 4/9/2023 will not be eligible for a refund, except in extenuating circumstances on a case-by-case request.
- For questions about this event, please check out our GSWCF FAQ page
- Click here to fill out the form for a waitlist spot. Please note this does not guarantee your registration into the event.