Intro to CAD and 3D Printing, 9/10/22, 9:00 AM
Grade Levels: B, J, C, S, A, AR
Location: Tampa Hackerspace
4931 W Nassau St, Tampa, FL 33607
Program Date: September 10, 2022 9:00 AM
Who can Attend: Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors and Ambassadors, with Adults
Registration Deadline: August 27, 2022 11:59 PM
Event Fee: $5.00 per girl; $3.00 per adult
Girl Scouts will get the introduction of CAD (Computer Aided Design) and 3D printing in this hands-on class! Every step of the design process, to slicing, to printing, girl scouts will gain the knowledge need to do a 3D print. They will be creating their own custom coaster, and results will be mailed out when they are done printing!
This is an ADULT REQUIRED event. You must provide chaperoning for your child in one of two ways: 1) You chaperone you own child/children (must be related for only 1 adult to attend) 2) Unrelated children/troops must be chaperoned by at least TWO unrelated adult
Will be sent out 2 weeks before the Event start date.
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing via email and sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no refunds or transfers for no-shows.
- Refund requests received on or after 8/27/2022 will not be eligible for a refund, except in extenuating circumstances based on a case by case request.
- For questions about this Event, please contactCustomer Care at CustomerConnections@gswcf.org
- To Pay with Program Credits (Cookie/Council Dough), please contact CCT or CustomerConnections@gswcf.org.