1. This year troops can use Clover to take credit card payments at cookie booths. Troops that want to take part in this new option must take the Troop Clover Onboarding Webinar available on the Cookie Volunteer page of our website.
2. Do you know who your Service Unit Cookie Manager is, and how to contact them? Your Service Unit Cookie Manager is here to help guide you through cookie season with quick answers and expert advice.
3. Did you miss regional cookie training, or just need a refresher? Your Service Unit Cookie Manager can meet with you one on one and provide you with information that you missed in the regional training.
4. Helping at cookie booths is one of the easiest ways to get your parents involved in your troop. Just remember that all adults volunteering at cookie booths must be registered and background screened. Log into MyGS to double check that your troop parents are registered GSWCF volunteers.
5. Is your troop roster up to date? Now is the best time to check and make sure that all girls listed are currently participating in your troop. Contact Customer Connections for help adding or removing girls from your troop roster.