CEO Volunteer Roundtable
The CEO Volunteer Roundtable helps drive exemplary operations for the council, outstanding programs for girls and strong volunteer relationships council-wide.
The Volunteer Round Table consists of approximately 20 innovative volunteers who help set the bar in developing life-changing, inspirational activities that inspire girls and adults in ways which enable them to carry out the Girl Scout mission.
Members of the roundtable commit to:
- Advise staff leadership on issues impacting the membership
- Play an important liaison role with the operational volunteer community
- Utilize current research and feedback from volunteers and council staff and apply to issues brought before the group.
- Demonstrate a commitment to productive engagement to resolve issues brought before the group.
Members of the roundtable should:
- Demonstrate understanding of and support for the council and organization’s mission
- Bring diverse viewpoints and perspectives to the group
- Possess analytical ability and the ability to articulate their viewpoints to fellow members in a respectful manner
- Be free of any conflicts of interest
The group will meet with our CEO and other staff at the Leadership Center, 4610 Eisenhower Blvd., Tampa, FL 33634 from 6 to 8 p.m. on the following days:
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
Thursday, January 9, 2020
Thursday, March 5, 2020
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Am I eligible to apply?
If you are a registered volunteer of Girl Scouts of West Central
Florida, you are eligible to apply. Applications are accepted
until Sept. 8, 2019. Applicants will be notified if they
have been accepted. Apply