CEO Volunteer Roundtable
The CEO Volunteer Roundtable helps drive exemplary operations for the council, outstanding programs for girls and strong volunteer relationships council-wide.
The Volunteer Round Table consists of up to 20 innovative volunteers who help set the bar in developing life-changing, inspirational activities that inspire girls and adults in ways which enable them to carry out the Girl Scout mission.
Members of the roundtable commit to:
- Advise staff leadership on issues impacting the membership
- Play an important liaison role with the operational volunteer community
- Utilize current research and feedback from volunteers and council staff and apply to issues brought before the group.
- Demonstrate a commitment to productive engagement to resolve issues brought before the group.
Members of the roundtable should:
- Demonstrate understanding of and support for the council and organization’s mission
- Bring diverse viewpoints and perspectives to the group
- Possess analytical ability and the ability to articulate their viewpoints to fellow members in a respectful manner
- Be free of any conflicts of interest
Meeting dates and times will be determined with the input of the 2020-2021 members.
Am I eligible to apply?
If you are a registered volunteer of Girl Scouts of West Central Florida, are knowledgeable about the council, and like sharing ideas, you are eligible to apply. Applications are accepted until Sept. 15, 2020.
Applicants will be notified in October. Apply now!