CEO Volunteer Roundtable
The CEO Volunteer Roundtable helps drive exemplary operations for the council, outstanding programs for girls and strong volunteer relationships council-wide.
The Volunteer Round Table consists of up to 20 innovative volunteers who help set the bar in developing life-changing, inspirational activities that inspire girls and adults in ways which enable them to carry out the Girl Scout mission.
Members of the roundtable commit to:
- Advise staff leadership on issues impacting the membership
- Play an important liaison role with the operational volunteer community
- Utilize current research and feedback from volunteers and council staff and apply to issues brought before the group.
- Demonstrate a commitment to productive engagement to resolve issues brought before the group.
Members of the roundtable should:
- Demonstrate understanding of and support for the council and organization’s mission
- Bring diverse viewpoints and perspectives to the group
- Possess analytical ability and the ability to articulate their viewpoints to fellow members in a respectful manner
- Be free of any conflicts of interest
Meeting dates and times will be determined with the input of the 2020-2021 members.
Am I eligible to apply?
If you are a registered volunteer of Girl Scouts of West Central Florida, are knowledgeable about the council, and like sharing ideas, you are eligible to apply. DEADLINE EXTENDED: Applications are accepted until Sept. 28, 2020.
Applicants will be notified in October. Apply now!