The new Girl Scout year is ramping up...get ready for all the awesome adventures waiting for you this year with your fellow G.I.R.L.s, friends, and family! Take a peek at the 2018-2019 Program Events & Family Guide to start planning your fun.
What's inside the guide?
- The Girl Scout Difference
- A letter from our CEO,
- More than 150 programs, events, and activities- many with multiple sessions!
- A sneek peek at both product programs that can help fund your adventures
- An overview of our camp properties and council resources
- Great programs from November through June organized by program area like STEM, Outdoor, and High Adventure
- A rundown of trainings available for adults
- A look at some of our program partners
Registration opens Sept 10, 8 a.m. for ALL the events in this
year's Program Guide. Registration for events happening in
September and October is open RIGHT NOW!
Click on the image below to access the guide:
Please review our cancellation and refund policy.