Product Program Advisory Committee
We are looking for 5 to 10 innovative thinkers to join the Product Program Advisory Committee. These members will help drive change and take an active role in developing product program activities that help our G.I.R.L.s discover, connect and take action in their communities.
Members of the product advisory committee:
- Advise staff leadership on issues impacting the membership as it pertains to product programs
- Play an important liaison role with the volunteer community
- Utilize current research and feedback from volunteers and council staff and apply it to proposed product program procedures brought before the group
- Demonstrate a commitment to productive engagement to provide feedback on current and proposed product program activities and procedures
- Must be free of any conflicts of interest
- Bring diverse viewpoints and perspectives to the group
- Demonstrate understanding of and support for the council and organization’s mission
Committee will meet six (6) times throughout the year virtually via Microsoft Teams. The meeting schedule will be posted on this page at a later date.
Applications will be reviewed and selected members will be contacted via email. Apply Now.