The S’mores Club is exclusively for Girl Scouts of West Central Florida Girl Scouts and Adult Volunteers who excel in both the 2019 Girl Scout Sweets and Treats and the 2020 Girl Scout Cookie programs.
Girls and Volunteers who earn a place in the S'mores Club during the 2019-2020 membership year receive a special S’mores Club patch and an exclusive sterling silver bracelet with uniquely designed charms.
To qualify for the S'mores Club girls must sell:
- 70 items during the 2019 Fall Product Program, and
- 400 packages during the 2020 Cookie Program
To qualify for the S'mores Club, Product Program Volunteers* must:
- Have a minimum of two girls in their troop who participate in both 2019 Girl Scout Sweets and Treats program and the 2020 Girl Scout Cookie program
- Have total sales of at least $2,000 in the 2019 Sweets and Treats Program
- Have a PGA of 350 packages during the 2020 cookie program (based on girls participating)
*Only the Troop Fall Product Manager (TFPM) and the Troop Cookie Manager (TCM) are eligible for rewards. If the TFPM and TCM are the same person, only one reward will be given.