Fall Product Sellers
Girl Scout families and friends can support a girl's troop by renewing their favorite magazine subscriptions, and ordering nuts, candy, and chocolate. Take a peek at this year's selection of nut and chocolate items!
How Does My Girl Scout Get Started? During the month of August-September girls and parents will be introduced to the program by their Troop Fall Product Manager. They will need to attend a girl & parent meeting, sign permission form and receive their materials to participate in the program.
How do friends and family order? Beginning September 6, be
prepared to hear from your local Girl Scouts who will have a Nuts and
Chocolate order form in hand.
September 6-November 4, girls should send emails to family and friends sharing their online ordering site for those who wish to order using a credit card for payment.
Customers who live outside our council can order from the online site, but they will be charged delivery fees. If a customer is local, the Girl Scout (with the permission of her guardian) will deliver the nuts and chocolate.
- Sept 6 Fall Product Program begins (both paper and online)
- Oct 13 Online Girl Delivery ends
- Nov 1-4 Nut/Chocolate deliveries are held for troops to pick up orders. Girls begin delivery of products.
- Nov 8 Online and Paper orders end
- Nov 4-29 Girls deliver product and collect funds from customers.
- Nov 11 Last day for girls/parents to enter girl reward choices into M2 online system.
Need More Information? Contact the Product Program Team.