Fall Product Sellers
Girl Scout families and friends can support a girl's troop by
renewing their favorite magazine subscriptions, and ordering nuts,
candy, and chocolate. Take a peek at this year's selection of nut and
How Does My Girl Scout Get Started? During the month of October - November girls and parents will be introduced to the program by their Troop Fall Product Manager. They will need to attend a girl & parent meeting, sign permission form and receive their materials to participate in the program.
How do friends and
Beginning October 5,
be prepared to hear from your local Girl Scouts who will have a Nuts
and Chocolate order form in hand.
October 5 - November 16, girls should send emails to family and friends sharing their online ordering site for those who wish to order using a credit card for payment.
Customers who live outside our council can order from the online site, but they will be charged delivery fees. If a customer is local, the Girl Scout (with the permission of her guardian) will deliver the nuts and chocolate.
- Oct. 5 Fall Product Program begins (both paper and online)
- Oct. 25 Online Girl Delivery and Paper orders end
- Nov. 13 - 16 Nut/Chocolate deliveries are held for troops to pick up orders. Girls begin delivery of products.
- Nov. 16 Online direct ship sales end
- Nov. 13-21 Girls deliver product and collect funds from customers.
- Nov. 22 Last day for girls/parents to enter girl reward choices into M2 online system.
Sweet Starters Patch Program
Need More Information? Contact the Product Program Team.