If your girl is a Juliette Girl Scout (or her troop will not be participating in the Fall Product Program but she wants to), that's okay! Girl Scouts can participate in the Fall Product Program without a troop, gaining the 5 skills (goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills, and business ethics) and earning rewards and council credits to use towards her Girl Scout experience.
How Does My Juliette Girl Scout Get Started? Contact our Product
Program Team to find out how to get your Juliette started with
the Fall Product Program.
How do friends and family order? Beginning September 6 be
prepared to hear from your local Girl Scouts who will have a Nuts and
Chocolate order form in hand.
September 6-November 4, girls should send emails to family and friends sharing their online ordering site for those who wish to order using a credit card for payment.
Customers who live outside our council can order from the online site, but they will be charged delivery fees. If a customer is local, the Girl Scout (with the permission of her caregiver) will deliver the nuts and candy.
- Sept 6 Fall Product Program begins (both paper and online)
- Oct 13 Online Girl Delivery ends
- Nov 1-4 Nut/Chocolate deliveries are held for troops to pick up orders. Girls begin delivery of products.
- Nov 8 Online and Paper orders end
- Nov 4-29 Girls deliver product and collect funds from customers.
- Nov 11 Last day for girls/parents to enter girl reward choices into M2 online system.
Need More Information? Contact the Product Program Team.