Keep the Adventure Going!
You are more than a Girl Scout. You’re a G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™
We believe that our strength doesn’t come from how much we can lift but from how often we can lift ourselves back up. We are everyday optimists. Adventure seekers. Problem solvers. We are girls, troop leaders, mentors, advocates, parents, Girl Scouts. We are G.I.R.L.s (Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers, and Leaders). We will not stop. In fact, we’re just getting started.
Ready for another exciting year? We can't wait to get started on the next adventure with you! Renew your troop or family's memberships before Sept. 30 to reserve her troop spot and get ready for the great year that lies ahead.
Girls who are Early Birds and renew by June 30 will receive the 2018 Earl Bird patch featuring this year's, girl-chosen mascot - the painted bunting. Plus! We have some sweet incentives for Troops, Leaders, and Service Units!
Renewal is easy!
Just sign in to your Girl Scout Member Community using the My GS link at the top of this page. Once there you can follow the steps under the Membership tab and select "Next Year" from the drop down menu.
Having trouble logging in? Here are some quick reminders: Your User Name will be the same email address you’ve used with Girl Scouts before. If you cannot remember your password, use the “Forgot your password?” link to set a new one.
Need additional help with your registration? We're here for you. Contact Customer Connections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have some great Early Bird Incentives* for both troops, and troop leaders! There will be two separate drawings held each week - one for the troop incentive and one for the leader incentive.
Week 1: April 16-22
- Troop Incentive: Tickets for up to 12 girls and two adults to Universal's Volcano Bay™ water theme park!
- Leader Incentive: One entry per leader to the Thin Mint Spring 5k or Tagalong Trot 1 Mile Walk
Week 2: April 23-29
- Troop Incentive: Wacky Water Day On The Bay. Spend a day of fun in the sun at Camp Wai Lani with GSWCF CEO, Jessica Muroff. Go canoeing, paddleboarding, and kayaking, and enjoy a picnic barbecue for your entire troop!
- Leader Incentive: One $50 gift certificate per leader to Massage Envy
Week 3: April 30- May 6
- Troop Incentive: Shop 'Til You Drop! Enjoy a pizza party and sleepover at the Girl Scout Leadership Center in Tampa with exclusive access to, and special discounts at, the Girl Scout Store.
- Leader Incentive: One $50 gift certificate per leader to the Girl Scout Store
Week 4: May 7 - 13
- Troop Incentive: Tickets for up to 12 girls and two adults to GS Fest 2018 and STEMapalooza 2019
- Leader Incentive: Leaders' Night Out. Enjoy a night out with a $30 gift certificate (per leader) to a local restaurant!
Week 5: May 14 - 20
- Troop Incentive: Tickets for 12 girls and two adults to a Tampa Bay Lightning game.
- Leader Incentive: One $25 movie theater gift certificate per leader
Week 6: May 21 - 27
- Troop Incentive: Tickets for up to 12 girls and two adults to TreeHoppers Aerial Adventure Park!
- Leader Incentive: One ticket per leader to a Tampa Bay Rays game
GRAND PRIZE: Refund all girls' and two leaders' registration fees in the form of a council credit!
*Early Bird Renewal Troop and Leader Incentive Guidelines:
- Troops must renew 80% of their troop roster and two troop leaders to be entered into incentive drawings.
- Troops and troop leaders are only able to win one incentive drawing. Troops will remain in the subsequent drawings from the time they renew though May 31.
- Leader prizes are for a maximum of two leaders.
Benchmark percentages are measured based on the number of girls in troops/Service Units as of April 1, 2018.
Attention Service Units! The top three service units with the highest renewal rate during Early Bird renewal will receive a $200 certificate to be used toward a Service Unit encampment or as a camp scholarship for a girl in the Service Unit.
Certificate has no cash value. Renewal rate is measured as a percentage of the total number of registered Service Unit members as of 4/1/18 who renew their membership for the 2018-19 year. The Early Bird renewal period is from 4/1/18-6/30/18.