Seniors & Ambassadors (9-12)
Ready to tackle another exciting year with your Seniors and Ambassadors? These girls are ready to spread their wings and fly and we’ve got the tools to help you, help them!
Phone: 813-262-1826 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead the Way:
- Plan your year, set meetings, keep up with troop finances – do it all and more with the NEW Volunteer Tool Kit
- Are you a new leader? This New Leader Troop Start-Up Guide is here to help you get started with your new Girl Scout troop!
- NEW Resource Guides - whether you're planning a day of fun, or field trip to enhance Journey or badge work, the generous businesses listed in our Resource Guides invite you to enjoy the activities they offer:
Northern Counties Resource Guide (Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Hernando, Pasco)
Polk County Resource Guide
Pinellas County Resource Guide
Hillsborough County Resource Guide
Are you using the Resource Guide? Do you have a suggestion of an activity/location to add? Let us know here!
- Check out the council patch programs we offer!
- Troop sleepovers, hold meetings, rent out the Girl Space – all at The Leadership Center
- Looking for some inspiration for fun activities for your troop? We’ve created a Pinterest board
- Become a S.T.A.R. Troop - Learn more (psst: there's a cool patch)!
- Take your troop camping
- Let’s help these Seniors and Ambassadors take the world by storm and make a difference. They can achieve the highest award a Girl Scout can earn, The Girl Scout Gold Award – wow! Let’s get started now and see what these girls can do!
- Overwhelmed by forms? We’ve made it easy, here’s a list of resources created just for you:
- Girl Scout Resource Guide (what you need - prices + options)
- Badge Explorer Cheat Sheet
- Dues Record for Troop Meetings
- Girl Permission Form
- Health Form
- Safe Driver Pledge Form
- Gaining Parent Support
- Ways Adults Can Help Form
- Trip Planning Form
- Community Service Bars Form
- Supplemental Money Earning Request Form (Not for Take Action Projects or High Awards)
- Supplemental Money Earning for High Awards
- Troop Agreement
- Setting and Communicating Expectations
- Uniform and Book Financial Assistance Form
- Troop Sponsorship Agreement
- Girl Scout Glossary