Excited for a fun year with your Juniors? We know they are! This is a place created just for you – let’s work together and help those girls take charge!
Phone: 813-262-1773 Email: email@example.com
- OR -
Laurie Dever, Troop Support Specialist, K-5
Phone: 813-262-1684 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead the Way:
- Plan your year, set meetings, lead your troop through badges
and events – do it all and more with the NEW
- Are you a new leader? This
New Leader Troop Start-Up Guide is here
to help you get started with your new Girl Scout troop!
NEW Resource Guides - whether you're planning a day of fun,
or field trip to enhance Journey or badge work, the generous
businesses listed in our Resource Guides invite you to enjoy the
activities they offer:
Northern Counties Resource Guide (Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Hernando, Pasco)
Polk County Resource Guide
Pinellas County Resource Guide
Hillsborough County Resource Guide
Are you using the Resource Guide? Do you have a suggestion of an activity/location to add? Let us know here!
- Don’t forget your Core Trainings –
- Have you heard about our Resource Center?
- Check out the council patch programs we
- Troop sleepovers, hold meetings, rent
out the Girl Space – all at The
Become a S.T.A.R. Troop - Learn
more (psst: there's a cool patch)!
- Looking for some inspiration for fun activities for
your troop? We’ve created a Pinterest
board just for you!
- Take your troop camping
- Guess what! As Juniors, your girls
can make a difference in the world through their Bronze
Award, the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior can achieve –
- Overwhelmed by forms? We’ve made it easy, here’s a list of
resources created just for you:
- Girl Scout Resource Guide (what you need - prices + options)
- What Girl Scout Juniors Do
- Badge Explorer Cheat Sheet
- Attendance Form for Troop/Group Meetings
- Dues Record for Troop Meetings
- Girl Permission Form
- Health Form
- Gaining Parent Support
- Ways Adults Can Help Form
- Safe Driver Pledge Form
Placement Diagram for Juniors