Looking for tools to help your Cadettes take on an exciting new year? You’ve come to the right place! Let’s get started -
Phone: 813-262-1826 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lead the Way:
- Plan your year, set meetings, keep up with troop finances – do it all and more with the NEW Volunteer Tool Kit
- Are you a new leader? This New Leader Troop Start-Up Guide is here to help you get started with your new Girl Scout troop!
- NEW Resource Guides - whether you're planning a day of fun, or field trip to enhance Journey or badge work, the generous businesses listed in our Resource Guides invite you to enjoy the activities they offer:
Northern Counties Resource Guide (Marion, Citrus, Sumter, Hernando, Pasco)
Polk County Resource Guide
Pinellas County Resource Guide
Hillsborough County Resource Guide
Are you using the Resource Guide? Do you have a suggestion of an activity/location to add? Let us know here!
- Don’t forget your Core Trainings!
- Have you heard about our Resource Center?
- Check out the council patch programs we offer!
- Troop sleepovers, hold meetings, rent out the Girl Space – all at The Leadership Center
- Become a S.T.A.R. Troop - Learn more (psst: there's a cool patch)!
- Looking for some inspiration for fun activities for your troop? We’ve created a Pinterest board
- Take your troop camping
- Cadettes are ready to make your community a brighter place and what better way to do that than through the highest honor a Girl Scout Cadette can earn – the Silver Award. Help her get started today!
- Overwhelmed by forms? We’ve made it easy, here’s a list of resources created just for you:
- Girl Scout Resource Guide (what you need - prices + options)
- Badge Explorer Cheat Sheet
- Dues Record for Troop Meetings
- Girl Permission Form
- Health Form
- Safe Driver Pledge Form
- Gaining Parent Support
- Ways Adults Can Help Form
- Trip Planning Form
- Community Service Bars Form
- Supplemental Money Earning Request Form (not for Take Action Projects or High Awards)
- Supplemental Money Earning For High Awards
- Troop Agreement
- Setting and Communicating Expectations
- Uniform and Book Financial Assistance Form
- Troop Sponsorship Agreement
- Girl Scout Glossary