If you’re having any issues logging in to your member community account, we have a quick walk through to help guide you. Just click here.
Wish there was a way for you to keep everything for your whole Girl Scout year in one place? Meet the Volunteer Toolkit, the web app that helps you make the most of every troop meeting!
Here's how it will save you time and help you plan:
- For Daisy Brownie and Junior troops, the Volunteer Toolkit comes with pre-populated plans for every meeting - a full year of Girl Scouts right there on your device!
- Cadette, Senior and
Ambassador troops can access the toolkit as well! There's tons of
great features now available to older girl troops.
- Multi-level troop leaders can now use the VTK and create their own custom year plans.
- NEW! Get the Girls Outside! New and enhanced feature of the VTK by adding outside activity options to badges and petals marked with one of the tree icons -
- For those of you who want to do your own thing, everything is fully customizable. You can add your own activities to plan, and if you want to change the order of activities, just drag and drop.
- The app runs on your home computer, tablet, or mobile device. No more hunting for the right activity or book!
All the resources you need are right here on the app.
You can also:
- Manage your troop finances
- Access your girl and family roster
- Track your girls' achievements and attendance
- Stay in touch with parents and share meeting
What about parents? Wouldn't it be great if you could see what your daughter's troop or group is doing this year? Yes! You can access the toolkit to:
- See what your girl's troop or group is planning this year in an easy-to-use calendar view
- Stay in touch with your troop leader or other volunteers
- Find new ways to participate in the experience
Have you been using the toolkit? We'd love to hear your feedback! Visit Contact Us and fill out the online form.