We've put together this short list of all of the
super-awesome-fun reasons you should join the MediaGirlz team, check
- You get to attend exclusive events and see behind-the-scenes
you’ve never seen before
- You could be on TV!
- You get to meet and learn from professionals in all
fields of public relations/media work – radio broadcasters, talk
show hosts, professional athletes, reporters, news anchors – you
- You make awesome new friends from all
different communities in west central Florida!
- You learn lifelong skills that will help you
– whether as a kid or an adult – such as: people skills, public
speaking, writing, social media, and so much more!
Sounds like fun, right? Here’s the great news: we will be holding a training and audition for the 2014-2015 MediaGirlz team on Saturday, Oct. 11 from 9:00 a.m. to noon at the Girl Scout Leadership Center in Tampa. All interested Girl Scout Juniors-Ambassadors are encouraged to attend!
Due to an overwhelming positive response, we have reached our max
capacity and are no longer accepting walk-ups or girls interested in
the 2014-15 Media Girlz team for the auditions.
Looking for more information? Visit our MediaGirlz page.
Contact Jennifer Medeiros, public relations and media manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.